This workshop is designed to enrich clinic managers on how to run a patient centered clinic. It will provide an understanding on how to manage focusing on both patient perceptions and business outcomes. By having the right management focus we can create a patient centered clinic where we keep our patients in the center of whatever we do. This leads to engaged patients, engaged employees and most importantly a successful healthcare business.
Delegates will learn :
- The definition of Patient Experience and its 4 elements
- The importance of Patient Experience management
- Designing the Patient Experience
- Creating the culture that supports service excellence
- Measuring the experience and improve services
- Service Recovery